Landscape architecture delivers more than a beautiful canvas for outdoor living.
Whether you are considering a landscape makeover or building a new home, Land Expressions offers turn-key services tailored for your lifestyle and budget. Our team strives to meet the individual needs of each of our clients, embracing practical solutions and developing outdoor environments as unique as our clients themselves.
Our residential landscape architecture design process begins with an on-site consultation with one of our designers to discuss your goals, objectives, and vision for your outdoor project. Following this meeting we will prepare a proposal of services including:
- Program Development: An overview of proposed services and an anticipated timeline for production.
- Site Inventory and Analysis: Our team will survey the property (collect vertical site data as well as note the location of all relevant existing surface features) that may impact design development.
- Schematic Design: We will develop a preliminary design based on previous discussions with the homeowners and site data. Depending on your project type, our team may include 3-D renderings to convey the design character. These drawings are presented to you for review, discussion and approval.
- Final Design: Our landscape architects will prepare a final residential landscape master plan, along with details, product recommendations, and a planting schedule.
- Construction Proposal: We prepare a formal proposal for construction upon completion of the design process.